Friday, April 16, 2010

Long time, no ideas!

I haven't posted on this blog in forever! Honestly because I have gotten in the habit of searching other blogs with great ideas and adapting them for use in my own primary. I am so grateful there are so many wonderful, creative women out there willing to share their ideas! I have started to feel a little "burnt out" lately with this calling; I've had it for a year. But after searching some new blogs I've found and getting some new ideas, I have a new perspective on the importance of this calling and a renewed determination to put everything I've got into it! I do love this calling. It is hard work, but I LOVE the children in my primary, and I think that's what matters most. I love them, and I want to help them feel the spirit and learn gospel principles through music!

No comments: